Singlife’s #ABetterOdyssey (“Programme”)
“Singlife” refers to Singapore Life Ltd.
“Singlife GPA” refers to Singlife underwritten Group Personal Accident Plan.
“Singlife Website” refers to https://singlife.com/en/about-us/ecosystem/odyssey
“Customer” refers to a Singapore registered company or an authorised representative, who on behalf of a Singapore registered company, participates in the Programme.
“Programme” refers to Singlife’s #ABetterOdyssey Programme.
“Programme Period” refer to the period from 01 June 2022 to 31 May 2023.
“Merchant” refers to the participating merchant in the Programme.
“Merchant Offers” refers to the offer/promotion to Merchant goods and services which are listed on the Singlife Website.
What is it?
- Singapore Life Ltd. ("we," "us", "Singlife") offers you (Customer) the Programme whereby you (Customer) can avail Merchant Offers listed in the Singlife Website.
- This Programme is open to all qualifying Singapore registered customer.
- Eligible Customers participating in the Programme may also be entitled to a free Singlife GPA for 1 year, covering each employee an amount of $20,000 for death due to accident.
How to participate?
- You (Customer) will need to sign-up indicating your (Customer) interest on Singlife’s Website by providing your (Customer) business information.
- Upon successful on-boarding by Singlife, Customer will receive an electronic direct mailer from Singlife with a link to a rewards page to the Singlife Website. The Singlife Website will list various Merchant Offers along with embedded hyperlinks which will lead the Customers to Merchant website, to redeem the Merchant Offers.
How to qualify for free Singlife GPA?
- Customer total employees must be between 2 and 50.
- You (Customer) must not be an existing Singlife customer issued with any Singlife group employee benefit policy (“Singlife Policy”)
- If you previously had a Singlife Policy then, it should have been expired for more than 6 months from the date of your application to the Programme.
- Participation in the Programme is voluntary.
- The information contained in the Singlife Website (including text, graphics or other items) (collectively the “Content”) are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Singlife does not warrant its merchantability, purpose, accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the Content, and expressly disclaims any liability for errors or omissions in the Content.
- During the duration of the Programme, Singlife reserves its right to amend the mechanics of the Programme including, but not limited to, removal of any Merchant Offers from the Singlife Website, without any prior notice or liability to you.
- Singlife reserves it right to vary, amend, add or supplement these Terms and Conditions, or to terminate or suspend any Merchant Offers or Programme at any time without notice, reference or liability to any Customer or member of the public.
- at any time, without notice or liability to you.
- The Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that in participating in the Programme, it is aware that that Singlife is not an agent or representative of the Merchant when listing the Merchant Offers in the Singlife Website. Any disputes should be resolved directly with the supplier. Redemption and use of the voucher are also subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier
- The Customer shall exercise due care and caution when availing the Merchant Offers.
- Singlife’s decision on all matters relating to this Programme are absolute and final.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any banners, marketing or promotional material relating to this Programme, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Any person who is not a party to this Agreement shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act, 2001 of Singapore, to enforce any of its terms.
- Neither Party shall, without prior written consent from the other party (not to be unreasonably withheld or delayed) assign or transfer all or any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- This Agreement and all matters arising from or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
Release of Liability
By participating and qualifying in the Programme, You hereby agree (1) to be bound by all terms and conditions, policies, and decisions of Singlife; (2) to Singlife’s Personal Data Protection Notice: https://singlife.com/pdpa and (3) to release and hold harmless Singlife and all of its personnel and any person or entity associated with the production, operation or administration of the Programme from any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses caused by, arising out of, in connection with, or related to their participation in the Programme (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s) and/or the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of the Programme).
Customers are advised to read and understand content of the relevant Merchant Offers including, but not limited to, information and websites linking to Merchant websites before signing up with any Merchant. Singlife disclaims any express or implied liability for any acts or omissions by the Merchant.