Shape your own coverage
Singlife Elite Term - The life insurance plan that lets you tailor your plan according to your needs, so you know you are protecting your family's future and help them stay afloat if you can no longer provide for them.
Pays a lump-sum payout if you die or are diagnosed with a terminal illness.
Choose 5 or 10 years, or any yearly interval from the 11th year until you're 85 or cover to 99 years old1.
We’ll automatically renew your coverage if you choose the 5-year or 10-year coverage term2.
Increase basic coverage
You have the option to increase your basic policy coverage without any hassle of medical check-ups when you reach key milestones in life3.
Convert your term life insurance
Convert your term life insurance plan into a new endowment or whole life plan – without further medical underwriting4.
Cover all your bases with our riders5 for total and permanent disability, critical illnesses and more for greater peace of mind.
Enjoy these deals!
We make sure you're getting the best deals in town, with these savings.
Enjoy 30% premium discount on Singlife Elite Term and eligible riders. Promotion ends on 30 June 2023, terms and conditions apply.
All ages mentioned refer to age next birthday.
1. The policy term cover to 99 years old for Singlife Elite Term is not available for policies on a joint lives basis.
2. The Guaranteed Renewable Option (GRO) is subjected to maximum renewal age of 75 years old and the maximum expiry age of 85 years old and is only applicable to policy term of 5 years and 10 years. Upon renewal, the Life Assured is insured for at most the same Sum Assured as before the renewal date and for the same policy term. No new policy will be issued. GRO is also applicable to TPD Advance Cover Plus II, CI Advance Cover Plus III and Early Critical Illness Cover II, if attached to the basic policy at inception. Premiums payable for the renewed policy will be based on the Life Assured’s attained age and the prevailing premium rates at the date of renewal. Please refer to the Product Summary for more details.
3. The policyholder may exercise the Guaranteed Issuance Option (GIO) at each of the following key life events without providing further evidence of insurability: a) the Life Assured marries or divorces (i.e. change of marital status); b) the Life Assured becomes a parent by having a newborn child, or legally adopts a child (i.e. adding a new child member to the immediate family); c) the Life Assured purchases a property; d) the Life Assured or Life Assured’s child enrols into tertiary education; or e) the Life Assured enters full-time employment within one year from tertiary graduation. GIO allows the policyholder to increase the Sum Assured of the basic policy with extra premium payable. The total Sum Assured that can be increased under this option is limited to 50% of Singlife Elite Term Sum Assured, or up to S$500,000 per life (or its equivalent in other currencies), whichever is lower. GIO is extended to standard life only. Please refer to the Product Summary for more details.
4. The policyholder may exercise the Guaranteed Convertibility Option (GCO) by fully or partially converting the basic policy into a new endowment or whole life policy available at the point of conversion, without further evidence of insurability as long as the following conditions are met:
a) The policy is in force when this option is exercised;
b) The Life Assured is 65 years old or younger when the GCO is exercised (for joint life policy, the age limit for conversion must be based on the older age of the two Lives Assured);
c) For full conversion, the Life Assured will be insured for the same Sum Assured or less on the new policy, subject to the Sum Assured limit of the new policy;
d) For partial conversion, the Life Assured is insured for a Sum Assured equal to or less than the amount of Sum Assured converted, subject to the Sum Assured limit of the new policy. The original policy will continue with a reduced Sum Assured, subject to the Sum Assured limit of the original policy;
e) The maximum Death Benefit payable under the new policy must not exceed:
(i) the Death Benefit payable under the original policy if it is a full conversion; or
(ii) the Death Benefit payable for the amount of Sum Assured converted if it is a partial conversion; and
f ) No claim on this policy has been admitted or submitted.
The terms and conditions above are not exhaustive. Please refer to the Product Summary for more details.
5. These are the riders available to enhance your protection:
a) TPD Advance Cover Plus II*
b) CI Advance Cover Plus III*
c) MultiPay Critical Illness Cover IV
d) Early Critical Illness Cover II
e) Critical Illness Premium Waiver II
f ) Payer Critical Illness Premium Waiver II
g) Payer Premium Waiver Benefit
*GRO, GIO, and GCO are applicable for these riders.
For more details on the riders, please refer to their respective Product Summaries.
6. Premiums shown are level and guaranteed.
7. Premiums shown are level but are not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future experience.
8. Please refer to Interim Cover - Terms & Conditions for more details.
This policy is underwritten by Singapore Life Ltd.
This is published for general information only and does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any specific person. You may get a copy of the Product Summary from Singapore Life Ltd. and the participating distributors’ offices. You should read the Product Summary before deciding whether to purchase the product. You may wish to seek advice from a financial adviser representative before making a commitment to purchase the product. If you choose not to seek advice from a financial adviser representative, you should consider whether the product in question is suitable for you. As this product has no savings or investment feature, there is no cash value if the policy ends or if the policy is terminated prematurely. Buying a health insurance policy that is not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. This is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the standard terms and conditions of this policy can be found in the relevant policy contract.
Information is accurate as at August 2022.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the Life Insurance Association or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).