TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SINGLIFE AFFINITY REFER A FRIEND PROGRAMME
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SINGAPORE LIFE LTD (“Singlife”) AFFINITY REFER A FRIEND PROGRAMME (“the Programme”)
1. Only Qualifying Participants are eligible to participate in the Programme. For each successful referral, the Qualifying Participant will be eligible for the gift stated in Clause 6 (“Gift”). The Programme is only valid for Singlife Accident and Health Products and Singlife General Insurance Products. The list of the qualifying plans is provided in Clause 6 (“Qualifying Plans”).
2. To be a “Qualifying Participant” you must have received the referral link from Singlife and submitted your referrals’ details via the link.
3. You are deemed to have obtained consent from each of your referral before you submit his/her personal data to Singlife via the referral link for the purposes of introducing Singlife’s products and services to such referral via telephone, SMS, Mail and Email. You acknowledge that Singlife will inform such referral that it has collected or will collect such referral’s personal data from you. Further, you understand that you will be responsible to Singlife for any loss or claim arising out of your failure to obtain consent of the person who you have referred.
4. A referral is considered successful if the referred friend purchases any Qualifying Plan and passes the free look period via an Singlife Relationship Consultant after you submit your referrals’ details via the referral link.
5. There is no limit to the number of persons you can refer. If your referred friend purchases more than one Qualifying Plan, you will receive a gift for each Qualifying Plan purchased.
6. As a referrer who has successfully referred a friend to Singlife, you will receive a one-time referral gift. The value of the referral gifts will vary based on the Qualifying Plans purchased. For the avoidance of doubt, only the Qualifying Participants hall be entitled to receive the gift and the referred friend shall be entitled to enjoy any existing promotions on the Qualifying Plan purchased.
Please refer to the table below for the details of the Qualifying Plans and the Gift applicable for the respective Qualifying Plans:
|Qualifying Plans||Minimum annual premium*||Gift (Electronic Shopping Vouchers^)|
|Motor Insurance||$100||S$30 Electronic Shopping Vouchers|
|Home Insurance||$100||S$15 Electronic Shopping Vouchers|
|GI Personal Accident Plan||$100||S$15 Electronic Shopping Vouchers|
|MyCare||$500||S$30 Electronic Shopping Vouchers|
|MyCare Plus||$500||S$30 Electronic Shopping Vouchers|
|MyLongTermCare||$500||S$30 Electronic Shopping Vouchers|
|MyLongTermCare Plus||$500||S$30 Electronic Shopping Vouchers|
|MyShield||$100||S$15 Electronic Shopping Vouchers|
*annual premium refers to first-year premium amount
^ For the full list of redeemable Electronic Shopping Vouchers, please visit: www.wogi.sg/buy-gift-cards
7. Singlife reserves the right to amend, add, withdraw or supplement the Qualifying Plans in the Programme at its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.
8. All applications for Qualifying Plans are subject to such policy terms and conditions as Singlife may impose.
9. The Gift is not transferable and is not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item in part or in whole and is not replaceable, if expired, lost or stolen. Singlife reserves the right to replace the Gift with items of similar or other value at its absolute discretion, at any time without prior notice.
10. Singlife makes no representation or warranty whatsoever as to the quality or fitness for purpose or any other implied terms or conditions with respect to the Gift. Any dispute about the Gift must be resolved directly with the supplier of the Gift. Singlife is not liable for any injury, claim, loss or damage whatsoever arising in connection with the Gift.
11. Singlife will not be liable for undelivered Gifts resulting from inaccurate email addresses or phone numbers provided by you.
12. Validity of the Gift will be stated on the Electronic Shopping Voucher upon issuance.
13. Singlife reserves the right to deduct an administrative fee of S$10.00 from the Gift value for every reissuance of Gift approved by Singlife.
14. Singlife will only issue the Gift to the Qualifying Participant. The Gift will be emailed or SMSed to you within three (3) months after the issuance of the policy to the referred friend. Singlife is not obliged to replace any Gift expired or lost.
15. By participating in this Programme, you consent under the Personal Data Protection Act (Cap 26 of 2012) (“Act”) to the collection, use and disclosure of your and your referred friend’s personal data by/to Singlife and such other third party for the purpose of the Programme, including the third parties administering the redemption, or any third parties that Singlife may, in its absolute discretion, consider appropriate or necessary in connection with the Programme. You confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms of the Singlife’s Data Protection Policy, as may be amended, supplemented and/or substituted by Singlife from time to time, a copy of which can be found on www.singlife.com/pdpa.html.
16. By participating in this Programme, you accept that Singlife’s decision on all matters relating to the Programme is final and binding on you. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Programme, these terms and conditions will prevail.
17. The Programme is subject to availability of the Gift, and Singlife may vary these terms and conditions (including the value of the Gift) or withdraw or discontinue the Programme at any time without notice or liability.
18. A person who does not participate in the Programme shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
19. The terms of the Programme will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
20. All information is accurate at January 2022.