Survive and thrive after a critical illness diagnosis - every time.
If you had a critical illness, you'd fight hard and never give up. You'd want to survive and even thrive. If a critical illness recurs or there's a new diagnosis, you'd fight hard again.
The road to recovery may involve costs such as surgery, drugs, therapy and supplements. You may also want to take a break from work to focus on getting better. At the same time, you'll need to ensure that you're financially prepared if a critical illness recurs.
Stage 3B breast cancer patients face a 70% to 90% chance of recurrence in 10 years1
4 in 10 stroke patients will suffer another stroke within the next 10 years2
8 out of 10 colorectal cancer patients who suffer a recurrence develop cancer which involves the liver3
That's why you need insurance that keeps supporting you - it'll give you the confidence to strive on after every critical illness setback.
Introducing My MultiPay Critical Illness Plan IV
My MultiPay Critical Illness Plan IV gives you financial security, allowing you to make multiple claims for different stages of critical illnesses and when specified critical illnesses recur. Plus, you get additional benefits for even more protection.
Enjoy total payout of up to 900% of your Sum Assured for critical illnesses
Covers 132 conditions across various stages of critical illnesses and the recurrence of 6 specified critical illnesses
Additional support when you are diagnosed with specified Severe Stage Critical Illness
Advance Care Option4 lets you turn your Recurrent Critical Illness Benefit into an additional 100% of the Sum Assured
More benefits for added protection
Provides Benign and Borderline Malignant Tumour Benefit5, Intensive Care Benefit6, Special Benefit7 as well as death coverage
Multiple payouts for critical illnesses, and more
You deserve the financial confidence to always put your health first and carry on with life. My MultiPay Critical Illness Plan IV covers more than just critical illnesses.
- Multiple payouts for early, intermediate and severe stage critical illnesses as well as specified re-diagnosed and recurrent critical illnesses, up to a total of 900% of the Sum Assured
|Critical Illness (CI) Benefit8||Maximum total payout:
600% of the Sum Assured
|Upon diagnosis of the following:|
|(a) Early or Intermediate Stage CI9||100% of the Sum Assured (per claim)|
|(b) Severe Stage CI10||300% of the Sum Assured less any claim paid for the Early and Intermediate Stage of the same CI Group (per claim)|
|Recurrent CI Benefit11||Maximum total payout:
300% of the Sum Assured
|Upon diagnosis of the following:|
|(a) any one of the 6 specified Severe Stage CIs covered (after the CI Benefit has ceased)||150% of the Sum Assured (per claim), up to 2 claims|
|(b) any one of the 6 Recurrent CIs covered|
- Stop paying premiums once you've received at least 300% of the Sum Assured for critical illnesses
- Advance Care Option4 – Choose to exercise this option to receive an additional 100% of the Sum Assured when your first Severe Stage Critical Illness Benefit claim is for one of the 6 specified severe stage critical illnesses.
- Benign and Borderline Malignant Tumour Benefit5 – Receive an additional 20% of the Sum Assured (up to S$25,000 per life) for borderline malignant tumour or benign tumour (suspected malignancy) requiring surgical removal
- Intensive Care Benefit6 – Receive an additional 20% of the Sum Assured (up to S$25,000 per life) upon Intensive Care Unit (ICU) stay of 4 days or more in one hospital admission
- Special Benefit7 – Receive an additional 20% of the Sum Assured (up to S$25,000 per life per condition) upon diagnosis of any of the 27 conditions covered
- Death Benefit – Payout of S$5,000 upon death
- Choice of coverage term – from 10 years to 99 years old
- Choice of currency – SGD, USD, GBP, EUR, AUD or HKD12
Critical Illnesses covered under the Recurrent CI Benefit11
|Specified Severe Stage Critical Illnesses||Recurrent Critical Illnesses|
• Major Cancer
• Heart Attack of Specified Severity
• Stroke with Permanent Neurological Deficit
• Open Chest Heart Valve Surgery
• Major Organ/ Bone Marrow Transplantation
• Coronary Artery By-pass Surgery
• Re-diagnosed Major Cancer
• Recurrent Heart Attack of Specified Severity
• Recurrent Stroke with Permanent Neurological Deficit
• Repeated Open Chest Heart Valve Surgery
• Repeated Major Organ/ Bone Marrow Transplantation
• Repeated Coronary Artery By-pass Surgery
Please refer to the Product Summary for the complete list of early, intermediate and severe stage critical illnesses covered in this plan.
Plan with us today to start living with greater confidence
Leave us your details and we’ll be in touch to help kick start your planning.
You may also call Singlife Financial Advisers at 65 6827 9980 (Mon - Fri, 9am to 6pm) if you're interested to purchase the product.
If you have an existing financial adviser representative, please leave your details in the form below and they will be in touch.
Get up to speed with the latest health and financial protection articles.
This policy is underwritten by Singapore Life Ltd.
This is published for general information only and does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any specific person. A copy of the Product Summary may be obtained from us or our participating distributors' offices. You should read the Product Summary before deciding whether to purchase the product. You may wish to seek advice from a financial adviser representative before making a commitment to purchase the product. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a financial adviser representative, you should consider whether the product in question is suitable for you.
As this product has no savings or investment feature, there is no cash value if the policy ends or if the policy is terminated prematurely. Buying a health insurance policy that is not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. This is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the standard terms and conditions of this policy can be found in the relevant policy contract.
Information is accurate as at January 2022.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the Life Insurance Association or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).