Download your claim form here

You can submit your claim form via email with the necessary attachments. We will inform you if we require original documents. You may download and print the claim forms here:

Include as many details of the incident as possible and provide original supporting documents such as medical/purchase receipts.

More details means faster processing! We'll keep you informed if we need other documents.

Submit your documents

We strongly encourage you to submit your claim documents via email for faster processing.

Email us at [email protected]

Please include any supporting documents, such as police reports or receipts. 

Have a question? Contact us

We'll be in touch

You'll receive an acknowledgement email from us within 3 working days after your claims submission. If we need further information, we'll get in touch within 30 working days. 


Once your claim is approved, you'll receive an email from us and your claim payout will be paid via PayNow within 3 business days.


Please ensure that your PayNow account is registered under your NRIC in order to receive the payment successfully. Otherwise, the bank will mail you a physical cheque in 14 business days.

Useful Claims Information 

Tips on what to do if you are injured

For Traffic Accidents


Call the Police if anyone is injured. You will need to exchange the following details with the other parties, even if you're not at fault for the accident:

  • Their name(s) and NRIC/FIN Number(s)
  • Their address and telephone contact number
  • Their vehicle registration number and name of their Insurance Company.

If you are able to, take photographs of the scene.

For Overseas Accidents


Although your Personal Accident Policy covers overseas accidents for up to 182 days, we recommend purchasing a separate travel insurance plan so that you can call our travel insurance emergency hotline in the event of any medical emergencies. 

Seek Medical Treatment


If you sustained an accident/injury, seek treatment at a clinic or hospital, legally licensed registered Chinese physician or chiropractor within 365 days from the date of accident.