Make your retirement truly yours
Approach your retirement years with confidence and freedom.
Whether you’re just starting to plan for retirement or are already amid this exciting transition, Singlife Flexi Retirement II offers a range of flexible options tailored to your needs for you to live your best life.
Benefits and Features
Choose your Guaranteed Monthly Income1, when to receive and how long you want to receive them2.
Pay a single premium or regular premiums for 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 years. SRS option is available for single premium policy3 .
Be assured that your policy will have cash values of at least all the premiums you’ve paid for at the end of the Accumulation Period4.
Get a lump-sum payout at the end of the Accumulation Period or convert it into monthly payouts5, and a Monthly Cash Bonus6.
No medical underwriting required to secure the plan.
Singlife Care Income Plus Cover
Maximise your protection for an extra peace of mind.
With this rider, you can enjoy added coverage for disability and specified senior conditions during the Care Income Benefit Period8. You also have the flexibility to turn your Care Income Benefit into a single lump-sum payout under the Fast Forward Option9.
If you are unable to perform at least 2 out of 6 Activities of Daily Living (ADLS) during the Care Income Benefit Period , you’ll receive an additional monthly payout from the Care Income Benefit10 to support you.
Exercise the Fast Forward Option9 to receive your Care Income Benefit in a lump-sum (instead of a monthly income), which could be useful if you need to remodel your house or purchase mobility aids.
Receive 600% of the Monthly Care Income in one lump sum, up to S$15,000 per life per condition if you are diagnosed with any one of the 7 specified senior conditions covered11 during the Care Income Benefit Period.
1. The minimum amount of Guaranteed Monthly Income is the higher of S$300 per month or the amount that will result in an annual premium of at least S$800 for the basic plan.
2. The Income Payout Period available is from the minimum of 5 years up to age 120 of the Life Assured, at every 1-year interval.
3. SRS refers to Supplementary Retirement Scheme. This option is available to single life policy (where the Policyholder is the Life Assured covered under the policy) with single premium payment term.
4. Capital is guaranteed (i.e. the guaranteed surrender value of the policy will be at least the total premiums paid for the basic plan) at the end of the chosen Accumulation Period, provided that 100% of the total premiums are paid before the end of the grace period.
5. At the end of the Accumulation Period, the policyholder may choose to do either of the following:
a) withdraw the accumulated Reversionary Bonus in one lump sum; or
b) convert the accumulated Reversionary Bonus into Additional Monthly Income.
Please refer to the Product Summary for details.
6. The Monthly Cash Bonus (if any) will be payable monthly during the chosen Income Payout Period. Monthly Cash Bonus is not guaranteed.
7. For the reinvestment option, please refer to the Policy Illustration for the prevailing non-guaranteed interest rate. Singlife reserves the right to revise the non-guaranteed interest rate based on future experience.
8. Care Income Benefit Period refers to the period that starts immediately after the end of the Accumulation Period of the basic plan that Singlife Care Income Plus Cover is attached to and this is the period where the benefits under this rider are payable.
9. The policyholder may apply to exercise the Fast Forward Option to receive the Care Income Benefit in a lump sum (instead of a monthly income) when:
a) the Life Assured is first diagnosed with Partial Disability during the Care Income Benefit Period; and
b) it is the first valid Care Income Benefit claim on this rider.
Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the Product Summary for more details.
10. If the Life Assured meets the Partial Disability definition, the Care Income Benefit of up to 100% of the chosen Monthly Care Income will be payable every month during the Care Income Benefit Period, depending on the severity of the Partial Disability and subject to a deferment period of 90 days. The Monthly Care Income payable under this benefit will be paid out to the policyholder. It cannot be reinvested with Singlife. The payment of Care Income Benefit ends immediately:
a) on the date the Life Assured no longer meets the Partial Disability definition;
b) on the date the Life Assured dies;
c) on the benefit cessation date of this rider; or
d) on the date this rider ends,
whichever is the earliest.
Please refer to the Product Summary for more details including the definitions of Partial Disability and ADLs.
11. Each condition covered under Senior Special Benefit can only be paid once and a maximum of 7 claims are allowed under this benefit. This benefit will cease on the date the 7th claim is made; on the Policy Anniversary in which the Life Assured is age 85; upon the expiry of this rider; or on the date this rider ends, whichever is the earliest. Waiting period and survival period are applicable to this benefit. Please refer to the Product Summary for more details.
This policy is underwritten by Singapore Life Ltd.
This is published for general information only and does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any specific person. You may get a copy of the Product Summary from Singapore Life Ltd. and the participating distributors’ offices. You should read the Product Summary before deciding whether to purchase the product. You may wish to seek advice from a financial adviser representative before making a commitment to purchase the product. If you choose not to seek advice from a financial adviser representative, you should consider whether the product in question is suitable for you. As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid. Buying a health insurance policy that is not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. This is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the standard terms and conditions of this policy can be found in the relevant policy contract.
Information is accurate as at September 2023.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the Life Insurance Association or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).