It's never too early to get critical illness protection.
Exercising regularly and eating a balanced diet are essential for good health, but even young people and those who don't have a family history of major diseases can get a life-altering critical illness.
36 cases1 diagnosed each day
33 cases2 diagnosed each day
52 cases2 diagnosed each day
Thankfully, early diagnosis and treatment can boost your odds of making a full recovery and reclaiming your life. With the right insurance plan, you can manage your finances with greater peace of mind while you seek treatment to recover.
100% lump-sum payout
Upon diagnosis of any one of the covered 132 conditions across various stages of critical illnesses3
Choice of coverage term
You can be covered for any duration from 10 years up till you're 99 years old (in one-year intervals)
Get additional payouts with Benign and Borderline Malignant Tumour Benefit4, Intensive Care Benefit5 and Special Benefit6
Stay one step ahead with My Early Critical Illness Plan II
My Early Critical Illness Plan II covers you for critical illnesses, right from the early stages as well as other specified health conditions, so you can focus on your recovery.
- Receive a lump-sum payout that’s 100% of your sum assured, upon diagnosis of any of the covered 132 conditions across various stages of critical illnesses3
- Receive a payout for borderline malignant tumour or benign tumour (suspected malignancy) requiring surgical removal4, that’s an additional 20% of your sum assured, up to S$25,000 per life
- Receive a payout for Intensive Care Unit stay of 4 days or more in one hospital admission5, that’s an additional 20% of your sum assured, up to S$25,000 per life
- Receive a payout when diagnosed with one of the 27 covered conditions under the Special Benefit6. The payout is an additional 20% of your sum assured, up to S$25,000 per life per condition.
- Your loved ones will receive a lump-sum payout of S$5,000 should you pass on, to help them manage medical bills or funeral expenses.
- Choose your coverage period and currency: You can be covered for any duration from 10 years up till you’re 99 years old (in one-year intervals) and your coverage amount can be in SGD, USD, GBP, EUR, AUD or HKD7
How My Early Critical Illness Plan II works
Wendy, aged 35 and a non-smoker, is married with a young child. Cancer and diabetes run in her family, so she goes for annual health screenings that help detect early signs of serious illnesses. To ensure that she can keep up with recurring bills and family support should the worst happen, she gets My Early Critical Illness Plan II. She chooses a Sum Assured of S$100,000 and a policy term of 30 years. She pays a premium of S$1,052 annually.
Plan with us today to start living with greater confidence
Leave us your details and we’ll be in touch to help kick start your planning.
You may also call Singlife Financial Advisers at 65 6827 9980 (Mon - Fri, 9am to 6pm) if you're interested to purchase the product.
If you have an existing financial adviser representative, please leave your details in the form below and they will be in touch.
Get up to speed with the latest health and financial protection articles.
This policy is underwritten by Singapore Life Ltd.
This is published for general information only and does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any specific person. A copy of the Product Summary may be obtained from us or our participating distributors' offices. You should read the Product Summary before deciding whether to purchase the product. You may wish to seek advice from a financial adviser representative before making a commitment to purchase the product. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a financial adviser representative, you should consider whether the product in question is suitable for you.
As this product has no savings or investment feature, there is no cash value if the policy ends or if the policy is terminated prematurely. Buying a health insurance policy that is not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. This is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the standard terms and conditions of this policy can be found in the relevant policy contract.
Information is accurate as at January 2022.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the Life Insurance Association or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).