Personal Accident Insurance

At Singlife we believe that making a personal accident insurance claim should be as easy and stress free as buying your personal accident insurance policy from us.

Just let us know as soon as possible if you think you may need to make a claim on your policy. The sooner you let us know, the sooner we will be able to give you all the advice and support you need.

Tips on what to do when you are injured

Call the Police if you are involved in a traffic accident

  • You will also need to exchange certain details with the other parties, even if you think the accident wasn't your fault. The details you should give and get from other involved are:
    • Their name(s) and NRIC/FIN Number(s)
    • Their address and telephone contact number
    • Their vehicle registration number and name of their Insurance Company.
  • If you are able to, take photographs of the scene using a camera or mobile phone.

Call your travel insurance hotline if you are injured overseas

  • Although your Personal Accident Policy covers for overseas accident up to 182 days during any police year, we recommend that you purchase travel insurance separately so that if there is any emergency medical issue that needs attention, you should call your travel insurance emergency assistance hotline for help.
  • Should you purchase Singlife Travel Insurance, we provide emergency assistance whilst overseas. All you have to do is call. For more information on Singlife Travel Insurance claims tips, please click on the link here

Consult a registered doctor

  • If you sustained an accident injury, you should seek treatment at a clinic or hospital, legally licensed registered Chinese physician or chiropractor.
  • Treatment should be rendered within 365 days from date of accident.

Claim Form

You can submit your claim form via email with the necessary attachments to us if there are no original documents requirement. Original documents normally refers to all forms of receipts from medical receipts to purchase receipts.

We will keep you informed should we require original documents beyond receipts. Please click on the relevant link to download and print the claim form for your use.

Claims Supporting Documents

When sending the completed personal accident insurance claims form to us, there are certain documents that will be required in order for your claim to be dealt with quickly and without the need to refer back to you.

Personal Accident / Medical expenses / Hospital Benefit

  • Original medical bills/receipts.
  • Medical report, medical memo (minor injury medical expense), discharge summary, attend physician summary (APS) on onset date, cause, extent of permanent disability (if applicable) and nature of injury.
  • Police report for traffic accident, criminal related cases.
  • Death certificate, autopsy report and coroner's findings (death claim).
  • Proof of relationship between deceased and claimant (death claim).

Personal Liability

  • Please note that any correspondence you receive regarding this section of your policy should be sent to us immediately.
  • Do not admit any liability or make any offer, promise or payment to the third party.
  • Copy of any police report if applicable.
  • Any other documents to show what happened.


How do I make a claim?

How long does it take to process my claim?

If I am admitted to a Hospital overseas, am I still covered? How do I submit a claim?

Can I choose to claim from Singlife Personal Accident despite having my company medical coverage?

In an unfortunate event that I pass away, how will the death benefit be paid out?


Please note the information contained in this website is not a complete explanation and/or representation of your policy terms and conditions. You are advised to read through your policy document and acquaint yourself with the terms and conditions contained with it.

Contact us

Customer Service Hotline

+65 6827 9933

Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays from 8:45 to 17:30