Get rewarded with savings for staying healthy!
Enjoy 15% premium discount, when you are in a pink of health.
*refer to eligibility for details
At Singlife, we never stop uncovering better ways to give you quality health coverage and great value even amid medical cost inflation. And we believe in rewarding teamwork, especially when it comes to keep healthcare costs manageable in Singapore.
- New policies from 1 April 2022 will immediately be entitled to the discount.
- Existing policyholders who have a maximum claim of S$1,000 over the last two years (policy renewal date on or after 1 April 2022) are eligible for a 15% discount on their premiums.
- Policyholders who have been insured with us for less than 2 years, will also be eligible for the discount if they have no claims, or claims S$1,000 or less during the assessment period.
- For avoidance of doubt, assessment period means the following periods starting two months before your next policy renewal date: Any refunds (e.g. refunds from other insurance policies that covers the same life assured), excluding the refund amount for MediShield Life, which we receive during an assessment period will reduce the total claim amount paid in that assessment period.
- • For the first policy year, the past 10 months
• For the second policy year, the past 22 months
• For the third policy year onwards, the past 24 months
Benefits of being Singlife Shield customers
Get priority access to our panel of private medical specialists.
Policyholders of Singlife Shield and Singlife Health Plus will get priority access to our panel of private medical specialists, hassle-free appointment booking plus enjoy a myriad of other benefits when you consult a medical specialist from our panel.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Get pre-approval of your medical claims
Our medical claim pre-approval for policyholders of Singlife Shield and Singlife Health Plus offers greater assurance with the certainty of claim outcome before your planned medical treatment with a private medical specialist from our panel.
Get your admission deposit waived
With a Letter of Guarantee (LoG), you can enjoy a waiver of your upfront deposit up to S$80,000 for your inpatient medical treatments at over 20 hospitals including public hospitals.
This is published for general information only and does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person. A copy of the Product Summary may be obtained from Singapore Life Ltd and the participating distributor's offices. You should read the Product Summary before deciding whether to purchase the policy. You may wish to seek advice from a financial adviser representative, before making a commitment to purchase the product. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a financial adviser representative, you should consider whether the product in question is suitable for you. Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. This information is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the standard terms and conditions of this plan can be found in the relevant policy contract.